Looking for a new twist on traditional coleslaw? Give this delicious mango coleslaw recipe a try! Made with fresh mangoes; this dish is the perfect balance of sweet and savory. But what sets this coleslaw apart is the addition of a flavourful mango coconut hot sauce, which provides just the right amount of heat and tropical flair. This recipe is sure to be a hit at your next barbecue or summer party. Give it a try and impress your guests with your culinary expertise!
SPICEY MANGO COLESLAW
This spicy mango coleslaw with Beach Shack’s Mango Coconut Scotch Bonnet Sauce is perfect paired with shrimp tacos or pulled pork, but you’ll find yourself eating it all by itself, too, because it is that good!
- Slice magos into match sticks
- Shred Cabbage and carrots
- Thinly slice purple onions
- Chop the cilantro and spring onions
- Place ingrediants into a large bowel
- in a separate bowl add rice wine vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic powder and hot sauce and mix well.
- add hot sauce mixture to the large bowl and mix gently and transfer to serving dish.